Chicago's premium luxury lifestyle website covering fashion, beauty, events, culture,…
What are some of the fashion & retail happenings going on in and around Chicago? We’ve got the scoop…
- The buy/sell/trade fashion retailer will open their 33rd store on Thursday December 10th in Andersonville (5127 North Clark St.). The store is designed by Gensler
WEAR IN GOOD HEALTH
- The affordable luxury apparel brand with a store in Highland Park has opened a new outpost at the 900 shops through the holiday season. They will be on the 4th floor through January 3.
NEW CONTEMPORARY FLOOR
- Jena Gambaccini of ChiCityFashion will host the grand unveiling of the new women’s contemporary floor at Saks with 10% off all the proceeds that night going to PAWS Chicago. To be entered for the evening’s raffle, bring something from the PAWS wishlist. To attend, rsvp to: [email protected]
AZEEZA X CHICITYFASHION
- Azeeza teamed up with Jena Gambaccini of ChiCityFashion to curate holiday must haves from Azeeza’s collection with most of the items under $150. See more
- The ShopColumbia Holiday Market returns December 3-5, 2015, featuring over 100 of Columbia’s alumni and student artists selling handcrafted jewelry, clothing, ceramics, plush toys, fine art and more. Admission is free and items start at just .25 cents, with most under $50. The festive atmosphere includes live music performances, poetry readings and a hot chocolate bar. The ShopColumbia Holiday Market will take over the entire first floor of 623 S. Wabash Avenue on Thursday, Dec. 3 from 11 a.m.-7 p.m.; Friday, Dec. 4 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.; and Saturday, Dec. 5 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Have some retail news you would like to share? Click here to email us.
Want to keep up with our latest fashion news & coverage?Follow us on Snapchat @sociaLifechi | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter & Click here to get this and more scene worthy items delivered to your inbox.
Chicago's premium luxury lifestyle website covering fashion, beauty, events, culture, news & more