Chicago's premium luxury lifestyle website covering fashion, beauty, events, culture,…
What are some of the fashion & retail happenings going on in and around Chicago? We’ve got the scoop…
- Etienne Aigner opened their first freestanding accessories shop in Chicago in The Shops at North Bridge (520 North Michigan Ave.).
Kilian Hennessy of by Kilian
- Kilian Hennessy of by Kilian will be at Saks Fifth Avenue (700 N Michigan Ave.) on Thursday, October 28th to introduce his new fragrance, Voulez-vous Coucher Avec Moi and fifth scented jewelry collection, Lights & Reflections from 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm. For more info, call 312-799-5361
Rent the Runway Field Notes
- Rent the Runway’s Chicago will be celebrating National Breast Cancer Awareness Month with Lindsey Avner of Bright Pink. On Tuesday, October 13th from 6:30 to 8:00 for a discussion with Lindsey on starting a non-profit and tips on Breast Cancer prevention. The event will also feature a silent auction with items from Chicago favorites like The Barre Code, Owen + Alchemy and more! All proceeds of the silent auction will go to Bright Pink along with 20% of the evenings sales.
- The Chicago based fashion+tech startup providing a marketplace for women to buy and sell luxury clothing and accessories recently took over the Emmy Awards with founding member and Best Supporting Actress Winner Regina King. Celebrity endorsements, including cast members of HBO’s Silicon Valley, Thomas Middleditch and Kumail Nanjiani, and the new James Bond 007, David Oyelowo, to name a few.
Gilt City Chicago Fall 2015 Warehouse Sale!
- Taking place at the Museum of Contemporary Art Warehouse (1747 West Hubbard St.) and featuring hundreds of the most coveted brands for women, men, and kids, plus home décor and more- all up to 80% off retail from Friday, October 16 through Saturday, October 17.
Columbus Day Sidewalk Sale
- The Chicago-area Premium Outlets’ in Aurora and Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets near Kenosha Columbus Day Sidewalk Sale from Oct. 9-12. Chicago Premium Outlets is offering free shuttle service between Chicago’s Union Station and the center on Saturday, Oct. 10 and Sunday, Oct. 11. Usually, round-trip transportation is $19.99, but using the code COLUMBUSDAY shoppers can enjoy a free round-trip ride on the shuttle as well as a VIP coupon book to use upon arrival.
ALTAI Coats Shopping Event
- Discounts. Drinks. Luxury Coats. Clair Barnes, designer of Altai Coats (1917 N. Damen Ave.), is hosting an evening of shopping for luxury outwear, apparel and accessories. Attendees will receive discounts on the newest outwear styles. Wine and snacks will be provided- Friday, Saturday 4-7pm; Sunday Noon-5pm.
Fashion Focus Bronzeville Runway and Pop-Up Selling Events
- Fashion Focus Bronzeville will highlight the artistic character of these shops, while allowing guests to enjoy live entertainment and dine on food selections from local restaurants. Admission is free. 411 E. 35th St. Friday, 5-9pm; Saturday & Sunday, 10-6pm
Chicago Fashion Incubator Designer Shopping Event
- A fashion trunk show and selling event with the designers from the Chicago Fashion Incubator at Macy’s on State Street including past and current designers in residence Agnes Hamerlik, Lagi Nadeau, Olivia Hwang, Anna Brown, Alyssa Kahle, Shruti Kirti, Grace Lee-Lim, Masha Titievsky and Gabrielle Zwick. 375 W. Erie St. Oct.10-11 from 10am–6pm.
Have some retail news you would like to share? Click here to email us.
Want to keep up with our latest fashion news & coverage? Click here to get this and more scene worthy items delivered to your inbox.
Chicago's premium luxury lifestyle website covering fashion, beauty, events, culture, news & more