Its time for the annual Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and we are focusing this on beauty products on offer. Our beauty picks from the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale include products that fall under $50, under $100 and also some cult favorite beauty splurges that costs some coins. With many of us adjusting to a new normal that heavily relies on zoom or some type of video conferencing calls on the daily, paying extra attention to our beauty routine has been a must so stocking up on these beauty picks are a must.
Some few things to note about the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- Items discounted during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale are not from the clearance section. They’re exclusive or bestselling products from some of their higher end brands.
- Nordstrom is launching a new item at 50% off each day once the sale opens to the e public.
- Early EARLY access to #NSale2020 begins August 4 for certain Nordstrom credit card holders and Nordy Club reward members.
- As part of Early Access, Nordstrom is surprising Cardmembers picking up their qualified Anniversary Sale purchases curbside with the chance to win a Nordstrom Gift Card, valued between $25-$100! When customers pull up to curbside, they’re surprised with the chance to pull an envelope out of bag to get a free Nordstrom Gift Card (while supplies last).
- If you’re an “Icon” member aka Nordstrom’s “most valued customer” you get early access beginning on Aug. 4.
- As an “Ambassador” member you’ve spent $5,000 or more during a calendar year so you get to have early access starting on Aug. 7.
- As a Nordstrom “Influencer” you’ve spent at least $2,000 within a calendar year and your early access begins on Aug. 10.
- Nordstrom “Insider” spends at least $500 within a calendar year and gets early access beginning on Aug. 13.
- The sale then opens to the public on Aug. 19. The annual sale ends on August 30 for everyone.
One of our favorites, the Charlotte Tilbury three beauty glowing skin set is a true get, at least if you’re looking to buy this now. The Magic cream is a *chef’s kiss* great product especially when prepping your skin for foundation, heck even by itself. Another one is the Hourglass Veil Primer and travel size translucent powder which you would be getting both for less than the price of the veil primer which is THE best primer you need; it makes the foundation go on like buttah! For some of you missing the shower at Equinox during this time, try to recreate it albeit now you have to buy your own with the Kiehl’s jumbo grapefruit bath and shower gel. Though the nuFace Facial Toning Kit which is going for over $200 is a great product, listen I saw a beauty hack with Toni Braxton who uses a 3 speed vibrator to stimulate the face and I must say, shift your money there and get a 2 in 1, you get?! Have a look at the picks below and make your wishlist now and have fun shopping.
Want to keep up with our latest coverage plus exclusive event invites? Click here to get this and more scene worthy items delivered to your inbox.
pronounced: Boh-la-jee, like the Bellagio but w/o the O. SLC Founder and Editor, loves to write about topics at the intersection of career and lifestyle for today's young professional and future leaders.