The thing is I am city girl true and true and not a car in the city type even though CTA just jacked up my monthly Chicago card from $86 to $100(deep sigh), it’s still fun to admire cars. For my lifestyle I don’t really need a car (honestly that would require me to consume less wine) but I know a lot of you do and the auto show loves that. Starting next week Saturday, February 9 and running until February 18, the Chicago auto show will once again land at McCormick place and different car companies with beautiful floor models will look to woo you. Based on chatter from the Detroit Auto sow which concluded Jan. 27 here are some things you should look for.
- The Volkswagen CrossBlue debut – its a diesel plug-in hybrid powertrain
- I see Audi’s everywhere now and perhaps the 2014 Audi RS 7 Sportback (553 horsepower; 0-62 mph in 3.9 seconds) will show up on the floors and on the streets of Chicago.
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe and Cabriolet( two-door E-Class variants now feature what Mercedes calls a Stereo Multi-Purpose Camera)
- 2014 Lexus IS
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- Kia to Unveil Crossover Concept- Superman Car
- Jaguar Land Rover unveiling
so what are you excited to see at the Chicago Auto show?
*image: Audi USA
pronounced: Boh-la-jee, like the Bellagio but w/o the O. SLC Founder and Editor, loves to write about topics at the intersection of career and lifestyle for today's young professional and future leaders.