Are you mildly (OK maybe more like habanero hot) into fast cars? Perhaps you’re into a certain Ferrari who’s debut in the States has been highly anticipated? Have about $300,000 burning a hole in your money market account? Do you want to combine your love of fast cars with helping hurricane Sandy victims? Well you’re in luck because Ferrari has just the win win situation for you.
On Saturday, November 17, 2012 at a Ferrari event in Austin, TX, we will auction the first F12berlinetta to be delivered to a customer in North America
The auction of the F12 berlinetta, which will take place at approximately 8PM CT at an event in support of the U.S. Grand Prix. It’s an extraordinary opportunity to own a very special automobile while helping those whose lives were upended.
The following single auction block will be available: 2013 Ferrari F12berlinetta
- First F12berlinetta retail delivery in North America
- Official letter recognizing car’s status as first in North America
- Rosso berlinetta exterior color with choice of black or cuoio interior
- Availability of Special Options (including hood signed by F1 drivers, special dedication plate)
- Ferrari Corso Pilota driving course at the location of the client’s choice (Fiorano, Italy or Mont-Tremblant, Canada)
The proceeds from this auction will go directly to the American Red Cross and the money will be earmarked specifically to support the Hurricane Sandy relief efforts. We ask that clients interested in participating in the F12berlinetta auction contact their authorized Ferrari dealer(Lake Forest Sports Cars Bentley Goldcoast) to find out more. In-person, absentee and telephone bidding will be available.
pronounced: Boh-la-jee, like the Bellagio but w/o the O. SLC Founder and Editor, loves to write about topics at the intersection of career and lifestyle for today's young professional and future leaders.