What are some of the fashion & retail happenings going on in and around Chicago? We’ve got the scoop…
Pier 1 Imports Opens New Store In Chicago
- Pier 1 Imports opened its new store on Aug 28 in Lincoln Park located at 1574 N. Kingsbury St. at North and Kingsbury. They will also unveil the brand’s first-ever complimentary Design Studio, which will offer one-on-one, personalized home styling consultations.
Fashion Outlets of Chicago Adds New Stores
- Fashion Outlets of Chicago will welcome three new retailers: The Art of Shaving, UGG® Australia and Mountain Warehouse. The Art of Shaving store will be the only outlet location for the brand in Illinois and its bordering states.
Cody Simpson @ Macys Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply
- Macy’s on State Street and Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply for a special appearance by Cody Simpson. Cody will be performing live and sticking around for a one-on-one meet and greet with his biggest fans. Customers who spend $75 on Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply products on September 2nd, 2015, will get front-of-line access. Perez Hilton will be in town Sept. 24
Marshall launches Eyewear Line
- Marshall, known for rock star speakers and headphones, in collaboration with Swedish Eyewear launched Marshall 1st edition eyewear that includes sun and optical collections held their exclusive launch at Harvey Nichols in London and now its available to all. Styles include: The Jimi,The Mick, The Joey, The Nico, The Bob
- The line by designer Lisa Rissetto, reflecting her love of equestrian style, California and superior craftsmanship is made of stunning Italian, vegetable-tanned vachetta leather that only gets better with age. Select items from the RISSETTO their fall collection including the Manzanita Crossbody Bucket, Tripp Canteen Crossbody, Portolo Backpack (pictured), Corto Crossbody Clutch are available at space 519 (900 N. Michigan Avenue).
Kelly Cardenas Salon $20 Haircuts For Alive!
- The Kelly Cardenas Salon (1909 W. North Avenue) is partnering with Patrick Lomantini and BarkAid to raise funds for Alive Rescue, a local, no-kill animal shelter in the Roscoe Village neighborhood. Patrick will be providing 15 minute, dry hair cuts on Wednesday Sept. 2 from 9am-9pm for a minimum donation of $20 and ALL proceeds will benefit Alive Rescue! .
Gurnee Mills Super Sales September 4 through 7
- Blow-out deals on top of everyday discounts of up to 70 percent during the Gurnee Mills Labor Day Super Sale, September 4 through 7. Bargain hunters and fashion lovers alike will find incredible Super Sale savings at almost all of Gurnee Mills’ more than 200 brand-name retailers, including Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Forever 21, H&M, Guess Factory Store, Gap Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, LEGO Brand Retail Store, Charming Charlie, and a full-line Macy’s.
2nd Time Around End of Summer Sale Until September 7th
- Get 70% off store wide at the Consignment store’s Chicago or Evanston locations.
Have some retail news you would like to share? Click here to email us.
Want to keep up with our latest fashion news & coverage? Click here to get this and more scene worthy items delivered to your inbox.