What are some of the fashion & retail happenings going on in and around Chicago? We’ve got the scoop…
BCBGMAXAZRIA for MAGNUM Belgian Chocolate Wrap is a one-of-a-kind accessory infused with the irresistible aroma of MAGNUM Belgian Chocolate and it is coming to Chicago’s Oak Street Boutique. The wrap uses new scent technology called oNotes and pushes fashion beyond sight and touch and incorporates scent – one of our most powerful senses – into design. The wrap will be available nationwide July 23-26 as a gift with purchase of $300+ of full price items in select BCBGMAXAZRIA stores, including the Oak Street Boutique (113 E Oak St.).
Lacoste Water Tower Place boutique hosted over 100 guests for a VIP shopping event Thursday, July 16 with a limited edition T-shirt designed by Chicago based artist Hebru Brantley on sale with portion of proceeds benefitting XS Tennis.
• LAZARO FALL 2015 TRUNK SHOW. Lazaro Perez, the acclaimed designer of the Lazaro Bridal
collection will be appearing at the trunk show at Bella Bianca in Oakbrook (17W 527 Roosevelt Road
Oakbrook Terrace). Please call for appointments – (630) 627-4027
Thursday, July 23 11:00AM – 8:00PM
Friday, July 24 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Saturday, July 25 10:00AM – 6:00PM
• Madison Hall, the new retail destination at the fab Chicago Athletic Hotel, amidst last week’s rainy downpour celebrated their opening but if you missed it, you can still check out why this is our fave shop right now.
• Chicago’s only Lilly Pulitzer store is now officially open in Oakbrook at Oakbrook Center. If you will be checking it out this weekend? They are offering a complimentary bangle set when guests spend $150 or more.
• DreamDry, the luxury blow bar from Robin Moraetes and Rachel Zoe, will open its doors in the Waldorf Astoria Spa & Health Club Friday, July 24th to chic Gold Coast residents, Waldorf Astoria guests, residents and locals alike. The location will exclusively carry and use Oribe hair products which guests can purchase along with other DreamDry products that are available.
• Akira’s Men store on North Avenue is closing and they have a sale going on now.
*featured image via: US Wanderer
Have some retail news you would dlike to share? Click here and email us.
Want to keep up with our latest fashion news & coverage? Click here to get this and more scene worthy items delivered to your inbox.